Has this marshall been messed with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this marshall been messed with??

Basically, Im having to replace my marshall of 7-8 years and I need to do so pretty quick. A browse thru ebay brought up some good (I think:ROTF pieces but who knows, right???

basically, I found one that tickles my fancy and I need another opinion if (or to what degree) its been modded. I dont see anything but I dont really know what Im looking for.
    I thought someone here might see somthing I dont...

ANy help could be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by toddstaples; 03-03-2008, 03:58 PM.
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

I've never seen gobs of hotglue or silicone on caps and resistors like that before. It looks as if parts my have been changed. Still a cool piece Todd!

Comment

He's advertising it as all original and Im assuming now that its not.
      I passed and bought another one......
      Thanks for responding.
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
      X