Nick Greer pedals = AWESOME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Greer pedals = AWESOME!!!!!

Just got my second Nick Greer pedal,the Green Giant. (its a Fuzz) These are some of the best pedals out there IMO and even though they`re considered "Boutique" the prices are great! And Nick is a great guy who answers emails fairly quickly and backs all his products with a lifetime warranty! Anyone in here use/like Nick Greer products!!!

He also makes killer amps as well!!!

Just got another pedal by Nick Greer called "Black Fuzz" and *lol*.....i really don`t know what to say,this guy is the best IMO!!!! Do yourself a favor and look into his stuff if you can...AMAZING products!!!

I have nothing to do with Nick Greer,just a happy customer trying to spread the word around of a good thing!!!

Comment

Nobody has heard of Nick Greer?

Comment

Hmmm.....a "batch o ass" pedal.

I can already make "ass" tone with my current pedals. :ROTF:

Comment

I'd like to try the Sweetback Driver in front of my 2203. http://www.nickgreerexpdesigns.8m.com/sweetback.html
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'll like if they had a small description for what are each one for, they are too many to look around one by one.
            '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
            '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
            custom made Les Paul
            VOX Tonelab LE
            Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
            ADA MP1
            BBE 422A
            Lexicon MPX-G2
            ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
            Support Your Local 81

Comment

I emailed them for a list of UK stockist as the dealer they have listed in the UK doesn't have the pedals listed on their site but they've not come back to me. Plus knowing the UK they'd all be double the price they are there.

They do look kind of cool pedals though, I quite like the look of the Ghetto Stomp.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                I'd like to try the Sweetback Driver in front of my 2203. http://www.nickgreerexpdesigns.8m.com/sweetback.html
                I see you`re from Jersey.....if you`re anywhere near Trenton/Hamilton there is a music store called Russo`s that stock ALOT of Nick Greer pedals and some amps as well!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metaled1020 View Post
                  I see you`re from Jersey.....if you`re anywhere near Trenton/Hamilton there is a music store called Russo`s that stock ALOT of Nick Greer pedals and some amps as well!!!!
                  No, I am north of Trenton, maybe an hour. Maybe I can find a dealer up here though.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh dear I've gone and ordered a Ghetto stomp.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I have a Black Betty.

Great pedal, it's a Black Fuzz & Royal Fromage all in one.

Overdrive Boost + medium Fuzz = outstanding sustain and raspy nastiness.

Comment

Just got the Ghetto Stop and so far I'm very pleased. I suppose I should write a review or something.

Comment

Working...
                        X