Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome new head from great aussie maker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome new head from great aussie maker!

Hey all

Posting this for MI Audio, who make the crunch box and tube zone, 2 of the sweetest pedals around. All aussie made too. If you havent heard go to www.miaudio.com

The Revelation, the new amp from MI Audio!

4 channels, 3 modes per channel. 4 fx loops, MIDI control over everything, from gain type, to channel, to master, to everything!

Mini site here www.miamplification.com

Enjoy and try one if you can! Out in australia soon and the world soon too i hope!

sounds promising.... lotsa features that's for sure
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

that'll be interesting. MI have proved themselves internationally with their pedals, it'll be cool to see if they can make a go of it with an amp.

With the weak US dollar, I wonder how well they'll do overseas. Although domestically, it's cheaper than a Boogie and the nicer Engls.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool! I'd really like to try one out. Although with the jsx here I'm pretty well covered, just a hotrod 800 sound and I'm good!

Comment

Looks like it will have killer sound and features. I would certainly look at it if I was in the market for a new head.

Comment

Schweet
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

No reverb...

Comment

Fuck. That looks like that ultimate amp!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks like a great amp. I cant wait for some sound clips.
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

But whats it sound like?
                    www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                    the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Sounds amazing, youtube some clips, it is the most versitile all tube amp you can buy, they kick like a mule too.

Comment

Working...
                      X