Mesa used Tri-axis pre amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa used Tri-axis pre amp...

Is $325.00 a good price? Ive heard some good things about these..
    your thoughts? Thanks

That's a steal for a Tri-axis. Is there anything wrong with it? Normal used pricing is in the $900 - $1100 price range. If you don't buy it, let me know where to get it and I'll pay you a nice finders fee

Comment

That's an amazing price, assuming it works.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        That's an amazing price, assuming it works.
        +1
        ya Really
        is it in one piece?
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Geez !!!!!!!!! I should know better than to let the little voices in my
          head not win out! I looked at it... the price tag said $329.00
          Now before you laugh and say that i just didnt see the price right..
          it was only 5 numbers! I looked 3 times at it.. So i just call the local
          GC..(yeah i know).. and the guy tells me..."we just got that back from being repaired, and it's online now"... let me look up the price"...
          A few minutes later...he tells me "i can let it go for $1399.00!! "
          I should have just grabbed it...went to the front of the store, and paid
          for it ! Shit! I know i didnt miss the extra 1 at the front of the $329.00!
          Crap! I wont hesitate again...when they screw up miss marking the price!

This is what we put up with at the GC! I think i would rather have the price in the picture!!
          Ooops
          http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgea...stId=104580030
          Last edited by Robert Burns; 03-20-2008, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Robert,
            The Triaxis is one of the best Tube Preamps on the market IMO. I paid something like $1500 for a slightly used one and sent it to Mesa on the transferable warranty and had them go over it. I love that amp!
            Man, you should have grabbed that one I guess you know now. I would have grabbed it and ran:ROTF:
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
              Robert,
              The Triaxis is one of the best Tube Preamps on the market IMO. I paid something like $1500 for a slightly used one and sent it to Mesa on the transferable warranty and had them go over it. I love that amp!
              Man, you should have grabbed that one I guess you know now. I would have grabbed it and ran:ROTF:
              *** Yeah my friend told me today, that if GC mis-marks an item..they
              HAVE to sell it to you! God...im pissed at myself...for skipping over this
              when the little voices told me.."hey...i think this is a great deal"... Crap
              This one will hurt for awhile.. At least i know now, if i see one for anything under $1K...im grabbing it.

Comment

Working...
              X