Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Diamond Spec Op is on it's way!

Hey guys

Just thought I drop a line and waste some space on this high class shithole!

I got a sweet deal on the Diamond Spec Op and the matchinf 2x12 cabinet, I'm very much stoked to get it, and pair it up with the Uberschall!

This dual stack approach is going to be devastating!

2 2x12's + 2 4x12's!

A Monsta I tells ya, a Monsta!

I'll drop pics whne it arrives!, it's crazy blue glow will look sweet next to the Uber!

Cheers!

C

cool, let us know how it sounds
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I haven't heard much about them. There was a big surge of interest when the website first went up, but I don't know anyone who actually has one, or has even played one.

Where are you getting it from, and how much (if it's not a secret). I'm kinda interested myself. You should let me stop by and try it out when you get it.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

i heard one for the first time sunday night when i saw Endeverafter. the singer/lead guitarist had one and i must admit i was quite impressed. very well defined high gain. seperate preamp tubes for clean and a gain channels. it really sounded awesome.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Hey guys

You better damnwell believe I'll make a post with pics as soon as it gets here next week, now comes the hard part...... waiting!

It was actually luck that I got this one, The head sells for $2799 new I could have got a bit of a break on that price, or order the cheaper model called the Nitrox, but I wanted the features of the Spec Op, so I checked ebay, and nothing but an AD from a guitar world, then about a half hour later I checked again, I don't know why to tell you the truth, but a guy posted one for sale, for 2299 INCLUDING the 2x12 cab, which I was going to get anyhow to go with the 4x12, so SCORE, and they are both on the way!

I'm stoked! and this amp is only 5 months old and has original warranty too!

not only that but it's in fuckin pretty close to mint condition so I'm happy about that!

full review when it lands!

C

Comment

Never heard of it, must be expensive!

Comment

Here it is before it left, let's hope it arrives without any issues

C

Comment

and yes I'm well aware of the fact the knob is not on that pot, the set screw was not tight enough and it fell off, but it will be on there.

And here it is when it's on! Oh the blue glow!!!

Comment

It looks like a Krank and Hughes and Kettner's bastard son. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

I think it looks very cool. Actually, it looks kinda like my B52 that I modded with a new face plate.

Comment

Well it might look like a Krank, but it's not! hahah Thankfully!

It's actually supposed to be alot like the Custom Audio Electronics/Suhr OD-100's

Apparently it has the same internals but with a tweaked design? so we shall see!

c

Comment

Oh and Zeegler

Your welcome to come by and try it, and when the band I'm in has our first gig you should come out and hear the assault! hahaha
                        I'll be running an Uber and this and the other guitar player will be running a Shiva and something else, going to sound awesome!

Cheers!
                        C

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                          Oh and Zeegler

Your welcome to come by and try it, and when the band I'm in has our first gig you should come out and hear the assault! hahaha
                          I'll be running an Uber and this and the other guitar player will be running a Shiva and something else, going to sound awesome!

Cheers!
                          C
                          Absolutely. Let me know when you're playing. I'll bring the guys from my band too.

Comment

Working...
                          X