ENGL news...Steve Morse sig head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGL news...Steve Morse sig head

hey fellas..I was over at engl-amps.com to try and figure out which amp of theirs that Doug Aldrich is endorsing...I was none the wiser on that subject, but I did spot some cool news...the new Steve Morse signature amp! Has anyone here seen/heard one yet? There weren't any specs on it so maybe they haven't started shipping...also, in other Bill Z Bub related news, Jeff Loomis is now an ENGL endorser as well

Is it common having multiple amp endorsements? I see a lot of players endorsing different stuff, and then you watch a live dvd and all you ever see is the old "wall of marshalls"
    how many times have you seen a wall of ENGL's? Bogner? or even Mesa's for that matter...

Doug doesn't endorse them, he just used Powerball for a couple of gigs.

Wall Of Marshalls is the classic and the coolest look.... gotta have that if you play rock'n'roll
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

fuck. double post
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

people will play anything that they are paid to play or say they play whether they really do or not

Dough Aldrich used to use Cameron Modded Marshalls and probablly still is
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
        X