pedaltrain build in progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pedaltrain build in progress!

Got my Pedaltrain 2 HC the other day, very happy with it so far. It was half the price of the "industry standard" alternative here in Norway, but it looks just as sturdy as that other brand!
    Only thing that sucked about it was the screws that came with it for mounting the Pedalpower, the heads snapped right off of them when I was mounting it (I -did- control the torque, thank you very much! :p) so I went and got replacements for those. No big deal.

I'm really happy with these pedals so far, I've also got high hopes for a Voodoo Lab analog chorus which is on its way here (I wasn't quite happy with the MXR one for some reason..)
    Also planning on tidying up the board a little, and adding a MXR smart gate, MXR carbon copy, and maybe I'll go with a Super Comp as well if it works out with the RIFF-GOD-SOUND (tm). (yes, I like MXR products, does it show? )

Any of you guys use the PT2? I'm not sure how to pad the case when the board is inside it, I believe there is ample room for the board to move about a little when the hardcase is in motion...perhaps they should've supplied an extra sheet of padding or some other "stopgap device" that you could lay down as a cover on top of the board before closing the case, to keep it from moving too much...I'll have to think of something.

- Rune.

I have a Pedaltrain Jr HC that I'm going to be building up shortly, yes there is a bit of extra space in there, not sure what the deal is with that.

Comment

You need some boutique stiff on there!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
      X