Radial Tonebone Plexitube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radial Tonebone Plexitube

I picked one of these up today and it is awesome. The best distortion pedal I've found yet.

About 6 months ago I bought and posted a review here about the Carl Martin PlexiTone. That is a very good pedal but the Tonebone Plexitube is in a whole other league and the two pedals are about the same price.

Here is a good demo
    Buy Now: https://goo.gl/2H3mQJThe Radial Tonebone Plexitube distortion pedal is, simply put, a Marshall Plexi in a box. This relatively compact pedal is powe...

Anways, with all of the eq options on the Plexitube you can get so many different Marshall type sounds. If you want the ultimate Marshall sounding bedroom rig buy one of these and put it in front of a small tube amp.

Anyways I wish I would have tried one of these before the Carl Martin pedal because I would have saved about $300.

Now I'm sure it will take about 5 minutes for someone to come along and say both pedals sound like canned ass and neither pedal sounds anything like a real Marshall.
    Last edited by cookiemonster2; 04-12-2008, 08:35 PM.

Plug that baby into the front of an old Ampeg V2 or V4 then into a Marshall 4x12 or two and you'll be in tone heaven!! I use the single channel version of that pedal, the Tone Bone Hot British. It just kills in front of an old Ampeg V2!!

Comment

Working...
    X