No announcement yet.

Score!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice,i've heard good things about those amps and I've heard good things from those amps!
    http://www.myspace.com/bothendsofthepath
    Anyone have a je-1000 or je-1200 availible?

Comment

awesome find man!!

Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Aw, man! NICE snag! I'm SOOOOOO envious! My dream amp, as well. Please, by all mean, show pics, and some soundclips, if you can!

I'm not Ron!

Comment

You lucky lucky bastard!!! I'm soooooo jealous, but then, you are a long way away, it would have been way out of reach for me, so congratulations!

My Jubilee amps are simply the best amps, I adore them. (And I still regret selling the black 100/50 head a few years ago. Duh)

Play it loud, and often.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Comment

DAMN!!! you could eat off that thing....maybe even have a woman give birth on it...it is SOOOO clean!!! great score.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Holy sh*t!!! That is incredible! Congrats.

Comment

thats awesome!!!!!!!!
                  Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                  Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Great Story! Nice grab. Sounds like the old Corvette in the barn find that I want
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm still grinning ear-to-ear. From a financial standpoint it was a killer find, however, this being my dream amp was icing on the cake!! I have to sell some gear to pay for it, but it's certainly worth it. It sounds **perfect**

Comment

Working...
                      X