X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemmy Sig Marshall

That thing has to sound cool !

That has to have been discussed before!

I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
      That has to have been discussed before!

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...lemmy+marshall

Yes but not by or with the dude who posted this thread. Thats one of the reasons this place has a bad rep online.Someone new wants to discuss something that interetsts him and you people who have discussed it before feel the need to point it out. It comes off as arrogance and is a turn off. SO what if its been discussed by others. This dude wants to talk about it now!!

If it says Marshall on it and its all tube it will sound good. Not everyone will like it but im sure it will sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
        Yes but not by or with the dude who posted this thread. Thats one of the reasons this place has a bad rep online.Someone new wants to discuss something that interetsts him and you people who have discussed it before feel the need to point it out. It comes off as arrogance and is a turn off. SO what if its been discussed by others. This dude wants to talk about it now!!

If it says Marshall on it and its all tube it will sound good. Not everyone will like it but im sure it will sound good.
        If he had searched, he would have found the other thread about it and he could have replied to that and bumped it up.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          If he had searched, he would have found the other thread about it and he could have replied to that and bumped it up.
          Agreed.
          But, the search function kind of stinks.
          If one puts in "lemmy+marshall", all incidences of Lemmy, or Marshall
          show up, probably 200 threads or more.

Am I doing something wrong, because combinations don't work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
            +1

could not have said it better.

some people don't live online to know what was discussed 2 wks ago in some buried thread. our admins usually are great, but there are a lot of non-admin schoolmarms and self-appointed minders here that could chill out a bit IMO.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Sorry guys, I know I should have search before posting, but everytime I searched for something the results were not as simple as I expected. Sorry again !

Comment

Working...
              X