Line 6 Model pack special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Model pack special

Until the end of the month you can get all the model and expansion packs for PODxt etc. for $169.95. I am seriously considering it.

I have a toneport UX1 and just bit on the special. The amps in the Metal pack sound devastating. The Big Bottom oozes EEEVIL.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

They also have the separate model packs for $25 and the triple pack for $50!

I'm getting the Metal pack for sure but are the Collectors pack and FX junkie worth the extra cash?

Anyone that has them wanna chime in?
      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Where are the $25 and $50 model pack sets? I can see separate ones for $50.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
          Where are the $25 and $50 model pack sets? I can see separate ones for $50.
          Right here under Guitarport.

Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Would they work on the XTL or are these only for Guitar port? I'm not sure they are for other products. The XTL comes with FX Junkie, so I"m used to having it, it's good to have, you can't go wrong with more effects at that price.

The triple back for $50 with bass instead of FX would be great.

Comment

Anybody know how the gearbox plug in works and what it does to the XTL?

Comment

My understanding is that the gearbox plugin allows you to use your settings & tones as VST, RTAS, or AU plugins in any compatible program. It won't do anything for your XTL, but it will let you import your settings & use them as DAW plugins. They also sell it as a standalone package, and it's pretty pricey, so this seems like a good deal for folks who already have their hardware and have a need for the plugin functionality.

Comment

Ok, there is another special and I'm not sure what's different to last time save the FX Junkie isn't there for XTL, as it comes with that standard.

At $80, I jumped on this deal to get my XTL fully loaded, though I am thinking of a GT-10 in the future.

Comment

I have all the Model Packs and can honestly say that the Metal pack is worth every penny - such wonderful tones available from there, the 5150 model, Triple Recto model, Marshall JCM900 and Big Bottom being the best. And the three-for-one bundle is such great value, there are some cool things in the F/X pack as well like a EQ+Boost stomp box that's awesome for front end tone shaping.
                    - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

I have the POD X3 which includes all of the model packs. They are definately worth it.

Comment

Superb deal, given that the bass pack costs $99 by itself.

Comment

The price has gone back to $170 which is annoying as it includes FX Junkie and Power Pack, which come pre-installed on XTL's, so the previous special was really good just to get the extras we needed, without paying for stuff we didn't.

Comment

Working...
                          X