Fx unit for my Uberschall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fx unit for my Uberschall

I'm looking for a unit that can do some reverb/chorus/delay etc, mostly used during soloing so a boost would be nice too.
    Another thing is that the bypass should be good because I'll be using a ProRackG so I can't just switch off the fxloop.
    I've been looking at a G Major or Rocktron Xpression. Any thoughts or other suggestions?
    Oh yeah budget around €/$ 300-400

You're looking at some cool units for what you want. I would also recommend the Rocktron Replifex if you can find one.

Comment

G MAJOR!!!

The built-in tuner and Noise gate alone rules!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        G MAJOR!!!

The built-in tuner and Noise gate alone rules!!!
        But I'm planning to buy a ProRackG noisegate, wouldn't this be better?
        Problem is then that I can't turn off the fxloop without removing the noisegate, and I heard the G Major does not have a great bypass

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
          But I'm planning to buy a ProRackG noisegate, wouldn't this be better?
          Problem is then that I can't turn off the fxloop without removing the noisegate, and I heard the G Major does not have a great bypass
          That's bullcrappola..it bypasses the asses in masses!! Get the G Major..would I lie to you.??!!

those other units can go fuggums..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The G-Major is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              The G-Major is excellent.
              There ya go!!! That's all the endoresement you'll need..John G and me..

baddabing!

Comment

I run a G-Major through my Uber's loop. Seems to work fine. I just need to adjust my noise gate on it so it doesn't kill my clean sound's volume live. Tried pedals thru that loop and it didn't like them at all so back to the G-Major I went. I haven't tried any of the other units so I can't tell you how those sound. Besides, if you want to bypass the G-Major all you have to do is hit the FX button on the Uber's footswitch, as Bill said it already has a noise gate in it so I'd just run the G-Major in that loop without a ProRackG.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                X