Deizel Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deizel Amp

Heard the 4 channel one today 8 grand for the half stack.Man what a dissapointment this amp is a tone turd.The line 6 Bogner head and cab blew it away.
    The deizel was fizzy and farty sounded like double stinky ass.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Great review. Thanks. HEHEHEHHE. Loved the descriptions.
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

never played a diezel myself, but i have read that it is a real bitch to get a decent tone out of it.

Comment

a lot of $$ too

Comment

Incredibly expensive and sounds like ass? What's not to like?

Straycat - you should write reviews for "Guitar Player".
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Wow..really ..The only guy I know that played everything good is my bud John C..Framus, Deizel, Uber, Engl..He liked the Uber best, the Deizel second, The Framus and Engl about same..this was on stage with Beyond Fear..opening for Jon Oliva..using their shit and other bands at times.

But John uses 5150s now..so I dunno???

Now, he wants to buy that KK Marshall..I think he's nuts.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nuts or crazy? Maybe storing up for the winter.

Comment

I don't know how they sound but i think they look crap ugly, which doesn't mean a damn thing.

Comment

I tried the KK and it sounded like a thin buzz box...No clean to speak of either...if you happen to need that...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I tried the VH4 a while back and it sounded awesome. That said, there are things that sound as good or better at half the price so I have no plans to grab one. I'm guessing the one you tried had some sort of issue.

Fizzy amps are usually not farty, and vice versa. Not sure how Deizel was able to pull that off...must be the boutique factor

Comment

All I have to go on is 5 different guitars and 3 different players and all of us tried to find some usable tones and it still sounded lousy.It was a VH4 and it was flubby, farty and had a fizzy high end.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                        All I have to go on is 5 different guitars and 3 different players and all of us tried to find some usable tones and it still sounded lousy.It was a VH4 and it was flubby, farty and had a fizzy high end.
                        Really..well, that's not good.

I would loved to been there..maybe I'd pee on it..to show the Deizel who's boss! Then I'd tweak it, hopely not standing in my own urine..

Yes..I'm high!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
                          I tried the KK and it sounded like a thin buzz box...No clean to speak of either...if you happen to need that...
                          Yeah right man!!

The JVM was under it..I plugged it and the difference was night and day. It freaked out John C..who's all hot on the fuggin' KK, and couldn't wait to show me. I think I changed his mind..or made him think.

He's not that "great"..just really cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            Heard the 4 channel one today 8 grand for the half stack.Man what a dissapointment this amp is a tone turd.The line 6 Bogner head and cab blew it away.
                            The deizel was fizzy and farty sounded like double stinky ass.
                            Must of been a tube problem or something wrong with the amp.

Diezels are about as good as it gets.

My Herbert kills everything else I've got.
                            Jackson USA guitars
                            BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
                            Diezel VH4
                            Framus Cobra
                            VHT UL
                            Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
                            Mesa MK3
                            Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

Holy thread resurrection Batman.....

MOSHON
                              DAVE
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                              X