Rocktron multivalve experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron multivalve experiences?

I got the chance to buy a multivalve for quite cheap, but I wonder if anyone has owned/used one of those?
    I'll be using it only for some delay/reverb and chorus during soloing or clean.
    Any thoughts? Or should I go for a g-major?

I have one, although I haven't had much cause to use it yet. Configuring it can seem a little intimidating if you aren't familiar with Rocktron multi-effects units, but that's due to the ridiculous amount of settings you can adjust for each effect. I found the delays and reverbs to be quite good, and since there are so many options, you can set up patches for solo boosts. So far, I've mainly used it for an extra level of EQ when recording with my Peavey Rockmaster preamp, but I do have patches for solo boost (mid boost + delay) and a few others that aren't coming to mind immediately.

I paid way too much for my several years ago, but I'm still glad to have it.
    sigpic

Comment

For delay, reverb and chorus you'd be better off with an Intellifex. The Replifex/Mutivalves are better for modulation fx in my opinion.
      Good deals with:
      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
      X