just grabbed a Micro Cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just grabbed a Micro Cube

got me a new Roland micro cube off eBay for $99 shipped, great deal.

in white tolex. this little thing fukkin rocks, and the effects are great for what it is.

I needed a cool little practice amp and this thing is perfect.

(wife rolled eyes)
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

http://www.myspace.com/bothendsofthepath
    Anyone have a je-1000 or je-1200 availible?

Comment

sh_t I meant to put this in the amp thread, I guess someone will move it?

Comment

any pics?
        07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

I have one of those Roland microcubes too, I was pretty impressed with what it can do for the price and for a 2W amp. I wish the reverb/delay wasn't an either/or in terms of the selection, but can't really complain, there's a lot of features packed into that thing. Don't have to haul the heavy stuff through the house if I need to relocate for awhile.
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

My brother (Uncle Al) has one and I always enjoy noodling on it... great little amp!
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
              I wish the reverb/delay wasn't an either/or in terms of the selection, but can't really complain, there's a lot of features packed into that thing.
              +1 - it's my main go-to now to practice on, and I have 2 full stacks in the garage!
              Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

they are a must have
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

my most used amp. sits on the end table beside the couch with a chord always plugged in. just grab a guitar off the wall and plug and play.
                  Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I've got the Cube 20 and I really like it. They are great "grab N go" amps!

Comment

Yep, I love my Micro Cube. I go everywhere with it. Well, maybe not the bathroom
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yeah, I have a MicroCube too for practice at home. Its size/price and sound/price ratios are very good in my opinion.

I always take it when I go camping to the mountain. Put the batteries and play, no need the electricity. That's cool.
                        DARK METAL

Comment

Anyone tried the line6 micro spider and compared it to the cube?
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Itnasbloody View Post
                            Yeah, I have a MicroCube too for practice at home. Its size/price and sound/price ratios are very good in my opinion.

I always take it when I go camping to the mountain. Put the batteries and play, no need the electricity. That's cool.
                            Hmm this might be a better idea than buying an acoustic. Maybe I'll do that.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                              Hmm this might be a better idea than buying an acoustic. Maybe I'll do that.
                              dude the micro cube has an acoustic simulator setting, and a pretty good one at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X