Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH Flanger

Anyone use this?
    I picked on up on CraigsList today for 100 bucks and Im diggin it so far..
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

can hear them on you tube if u like!
    EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
    1959Epiphone les paul
    george L cables
    mxr pedals
    Engl fireball 100

Comment

I have one. I got one for Christmas of '06. Very cool pedal. It EATS batteries though, being almost as bad as a delay. I've also noticed a bit of volume drop when I turn it on, but it could be because with a wall wart, it's hard to keep the battery levels optimum. It is a very versatile pedal though, and can do great chorusy tones as well. I got rid of my EH Small Clone when I got the EVH as it can cover chorus sounds as is, granted you don't have a lot of range in it.

Comment

I haven't tried one yet, but I would grab one for 100 bucks if I saw it - great deal!
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I got mine at GC off their used site for $89. I love it. My pedal board (the SKB Stage 5) has an 18 volt plug so batteries aren't a problem for me.

Comment

Picked mine (EVH Phase 90) up off Ebay the day after I caught the VH show here in Dallas.
            Love it!
            I picked up a universal power supply at Wal Mart for $12. or so that works great.

Comment

Working...
            X