No announcement yet.

Anyone ever hear of Bodenhamer pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of Bodenhamer pedals?

I FOund some clips online that sound great. Just curious if anyone has heard of these??
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

I've got one of his modded SD-1's.
    It's the Balls, everyone over on the Sevenstring.org forum uses his stuff.
    Very cool guy too.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
      I've got one of his modded SD-1's.
      It's the Balls, everyone over on the Sevenstring.org forum uses his stuff.
      Very cool guy too.
      The Bloody Murder clips Ive heard sound pretty awesome. Ive emailed him, Waiting to hear back....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Joe is very cool
        tell him exactly what you want and he'll guide you in the right direction.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Apparently Joe has taken a break from making pedals for now!

I was just going to order a Blood Murder half rack, but now I gotta wait!

C

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
            Apparently Joe has taken a break from making pedals for now!

I was just going to order a Blood Murder half rack, but now I gotta wait!

C
            yep, I just heard back. Hes taking a few months off for family.....

Comment

Yep, I have one of his Bloody Murders and it's amazing. Joe is a very nice guy too.
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
              X