New EVH Wah Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EVH Wah Pedal

The color scheme resembles his old yellow & black guitar. Big "EVH" logo on the pedal. Is there anything he won't put his initials on? It's getting a little silly now.
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Pre-order your EVH underpants now.

Comment

By: FMIC
      'Howling in shadows
      Living in a lunar spell
      He finds his heaven
      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
        Pre-order your EVH underpants now.
        ***normal high quality hanes underwear about $6 a pack...FMIC EVH
        underwear...$212.00 a pack ! But their custom striped in mexico !!

Comment

He just used a wah on a couple Van Hagar songs nobody gives a fuck about. He didn' use them at all until he started playing Peaveys in '90.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jesus, has he been taking business lessons from Gene Simmons?! Pretty soon, he'll be bottling his blood, complete with the Eddie graphics on the bottle, for sale! I refuse to buy his overly-priced shit.
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

They look pretty cool though.

I bought the EVH phasor based on looks alone.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                Jesus, has he been taking business lessons from Gene Simmons?! Pretty soon, he'll be bottling his blood, complete with the Eddie graphics on the bottle, for sale! I refuse to buy his overly-priced shit.
                BINGO!!!

Maybe, Gene did get him started!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  They look pretty cool though.

I bought the EVH phasor based on looks alone.
                  I'd buy all the EVH pedals just for the looks
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    BINGO!!!

Maybe, Gene did get him started!!!
                    Ah, good one! You know, I totally forgot about Gene's relationship with Mammoth......err.......Van Halen.
                    I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                      Ah, good one! You know, I totally forgot about Gene's relationship with Mammoth......err.......Van Halen.
                      That was "daddy long legs" at least that was the name they used for the demo.
                      I bought one of each of the phaser and the flanger. But i got mine used for 25 bucks each so
                      Gil

Comment

The Flanger and the Phase 90 are cool, but the wah pedal... I don't think so! What's next the EVH Overdrive?!:idea:
                        The Guitars...
                        2008 BC Rich Gunslinger Retro
                        2003 Jackson DXMG [Modified with Duncan Jazz & Screamin' Demon & OFR]

'The wild boys go head to head... Like the good book says be quick or dead'...- David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                          By: FMIC
                          Actually, it's made by Dunlop.

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Let's face it, EVH gets to put his name on stuff cos people will buy it, and pay more over a similar product to get the EVH branding.

If the market will support EVH deoderant, who can blame him?.....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

13 posts, and not a single comment on what this pedal sounds like - nice going you guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X