Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Jemini pedal

Anyone tried it or bought it?

How does it compare to a Jekyll and Hyde? I know they ar eboth different kinds of pedal (Jemini is only one side or the other) but I'm curious...
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

C'mon, anyone ???
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

You're stomping all over my brilliant idea, but that's OK, you're supposed to.The goal was to create a schizophrenic type distortion pedal that allows you to...
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

That's awesome.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I have a Jemini - very cool pedal. It's a little bright - no surprise since Steve plays a dark amp.

I used to have a Jekyll and Hyde pedal - I never liked it at all.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Steve is really a funny guy, actually you can watch a better version of that video on steve's homepage. I did not get if you can use both sides of the pedal at once though. Sounds cool to me.

Comment

you can't use both sides at the same time.

- Newc

Comment

Big let down imo.

Comment

maybe - but it's also a cool feature where you can easily toggle between the two.

- Newc

Comment

Yea, that video was funny
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      I have a Jemini - very cool pedal. It's a little bright - no surprise since Steve plays a dark amp.

I used to have a Jekyll and Hyde pedal - I never liked it at all.
                      Hey Tim, would a DOD YJM308 out in front of my Legacy be at any way similar to one side of the Jemini pedal? What single pedal would you consider the Jemini close to? Would it be like having 2 DS-1's??

Comment

I heard it's like havin a ts-808 and a ds1

Comment

Jesus, that video was the shit.
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I have these in stock if anyone is interested.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                            35 Pleasant St
                            Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                            781-335-0700
                            www.mattsmusic.com
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                              Hey Tim, would a DOD YJM308 out in front of my Legacy be at any way similar to one side of the Jemini pedal? What single pedal would you consider the Jemini close to? Would it be like having 2 DS-1's??
                              The Jemini is like having a TS808 (with less mid hump) and a tweaked DS-1. In fact, the OD side may be closer to the Boss OD but I don't have one to compare to anymore. It's been a long time since I had the YJM so I can't help ya there - I just remember thinking it was a pretty good pedal.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X