Ultimate Attenuator....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Attenuator....

Is worth every penny You need to keep in mind it's not a true attenuator in that it's really a mini re-amping / slave rig, but its amazing how the feel of bigger amp is retianed even as the volume gets way down. This is a pretty magic setup, loves my GMW as well. Cant say enough about this unit..

It better be for $449.00 + $50.00 for shipping. He should change the name from Ultimate Attenuator to
    TMEAOTP
    The Most Expensive Attenuator On The Planet

Seriously.. post some clips. I am interested on hearing what it sounds like.
    If it works like you said... thats VERY cool.

Comment

That's not the most espensive attenuator on the planet. This is:

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
        That's not the most espensive attenuator on the planet. This is:
        http://www.customguitargear.com/tad-silencer-8ohm.html
        controls on that are a total rip-off of the thd hotplate

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
          It better be for $449.00 + $50.00 for shipping. He should change the name from Ultimate Attenuator to
          TMEAOTP
          The Most Expensive Attenuator On The Planet

Seriously.. post some clips. I am interested on hearing what it sounds like.
          If it works like you said... thats VERY cool.
          Well, again - it's not a true attenuator per se, it really is re-amping and that's how the tone and feel stays so true and consistent. We did some A/B ing with a THD Hotplate last week, the Hotplate is a good unit for just knocking back a few db's, but it starts to suffer fast and the differences become really apparent. The UA is smooth and variable in the volume reduction. I got mine used for $375 - well worth it.

Todd Duane UA demos:
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by speed monkey; 11-22-2008, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X