• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugera brother out there, help me!

I just got mine today.
    A 6260 halgf stack
    Sound fucking AMAZING!!!

But now, it's my first tube amp, how do i treat it right?

Another thing, do you have to have the "dtandby" on while your playing?
    Cause it wont work unless i have both power and standby on :/

Any help and advice are to big help =)
    Tell me about it!

yes, both must be on.

the stanby should be "off" when you warm the amp up. turn it "on" to play.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks, now i can sleep tonight =)
      Tell me about it!

Comment

cool. all you need to do to "treat it right" is use the standby for a few seconds - i usually wait about 30 seconds - before turning it "on" so you can play. turn the stand by "off" for a few seconds before you turn off the amp also...it should help your tubes last longer.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

And don't use the jacks, or twist the knobs.

OK, sorry.

Comment

_koppen, keep us updated if you have any quality issues with it (thinking about buying one)

Comment

Another thing, it shouts something incredible when i turn the volume over 2, is that normal?
              The amp is second hand, and is 4 months old.
              Tell me about it!

Comment

what is "shouts?" extra loud or squealing feedback?
                GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  what is "shouts?" extra loud or squealing feedback?
                  I dont know really, it's like a squeel that comes louder and louder when i turn up the volume more and more, it dosn't matter if i put my hands on the strings or not :S
                  Tell me about it!

Comment

Check the grounds on your guitar. Could have a microphonic tube, or maybe a bad ground in the amp. Would not doubt it in these...

Comment

soiunds like it could be a tube issue
                      GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

if its 100wats then you are most likely just standing too close to it and getting feedback.....but it might be a shot tube,or wiring problem, behringer arent known for build quality.
                        Last edited by petez0r; 11-27-2008, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X