What Chorus pedal you using??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Chorus pedal you using??

I currently got a Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-20 and can only get one sound I like outta it! On top of that it throws out a nasty squelchy sound when i turn up the E level on it. So with the E evel turned almost down the whole pedal is pretty much worthless since you can't hear its effect!

With that I'm curious to know what you cool fuckers might recommend/use??
    I love admins!

I had the Visual Sound H2O and was very impressed with it !

Since I have the H&K Switchblade, I don't have to use ext. effects anymore (except for the Wah) !
    uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

i have been through many, and ended up with an arion plastic stereo chorus pedal that sounds fabulous. funny how that works sometimes...
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

+1 on the H20.

I eventually dumped my Boss CE-5 after getting it.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

I recently borrowed my buddy's ancient DOD FX-67 Turbo chorus. It's ok at best, but I havent used any coloring effects for over a year so it was nice to mess with.
          Last week I bought an old late 80's Digitech 1900 series rack effect proc, which has delay,chorus,flange,and echo. It's also ok, but things have indeed come a long way since then.
          I'm only using it for the delay though.
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I have an old Boss Dimension-D pedal. It's pretty liquidy
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ya I expected more from my CE-20, i figured I woulda found a great chorus sound outta it, with out the excess processed noise it throws out!
              I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
                Ya I expected more from my CE-20, i figured I woulda found a great chorus sound outta it, with out the excess processed noise it throws out!
                Something is wrong with your pedal or the way it is connected/configured then. The CE-20 is a pretty darn nice sounding pedal and very versatile.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                  Something is wrong with your pedal or the way it is connected/configured then. The CE-20 is a pretty darn nice sounding pedal and very versatile.
                  Well its really wierd cuz it only happens when I pause when playing, or during breaks in songs w/ the band! It's annoying as hell! Its honking sound... It doesn't make this noise while im playing, only at the tail end of when I make adrupt stops, and palm muting heavily and chunking etc.... And it only seems to go away when I turn the E.Level knob waaay down, which then kills the overal Chorus effect.
                  I love admins!

Comment

ce-2 from 1984! i like the ce-20 also, maybe urs is busted.

Comment

i prefer the old CE-2
                      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Im using every Boss Chorus pedal ever made! (GT-10) Their all inside!
                        For the cost of maybe 4 Pedals...u can have every Roland/Boss product.

Comment

BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus
                          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus

+1
                            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus
                              Same here....except I have to tap dance on it before it turns on. Something is wrong with the switch and I just havent bothered fixing it.

but for 30 bucks i couldnt pass it up

Comment

Working...
                              X