No announcement yet.

What Chorus pedal you using??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CH-1 here also. I'm pretty happy with it, but I don't use many effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
      ce-2 from 1984! i like the ce-20 also, maybe urs is busted.
      Its done that since it was new!
      I love admins!

Comment

Marshall Supervibe. I haven't messed around with chorus much, but this one is gets the job done. It's quite a subtle effect which isn't a bad thing.

I'd love to try the H20.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I've had all the basic ones- Boss,DOD, MXR and a couple others. The Rocktron Deep Blue sounded the smoothest to me and it was inexpensive as well. The old Arion chorus pedals are suppose to be excellent sounding. I've heard a lot of players prefer them over much more expensive gear. Now they mod them for big bucks [Google" Arion Chorus Mod"], they use to go second hand for $30 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            Marshall Supervibe. I haven't messed around with chorus much, but this one is gets the job done. It's quite a subtle effect which isn't a bad thing.

I'd love to try the H20.
            The Marshall is a great pedal; I had one and sold it to someone here. I also had the H20 and let that one go to Mike Learn. I also had a DOD Icebox and and older DOD chorus... sold them to people here, too. :ROTF: They were all fine pedals, but they just wind up collecting dust after awhile when I got through my effects pedal phases.
            Now I just use the built-in chorus on my old Valvestate 8240 2x12 combo.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus. I like it better than the Chorus Ensemble.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                They were all fine pedals, but they just wind up collecting dust after awhile when I got through my effects pedal phases.
                Same here Joe, I go through my phase about once a year or every year and a half, then I'm good to go.

Give me a 1 humbucker Jackson and lots of gain and I'm good
                'Howling in shadows
                Living in a lunar spell
                He finds his heaven
                Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I have three chorus pedals that I use with different setups and all sound good. Fulltone Choralflange, Eventide Modfactor, and Visual Sound H2O.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

+1 on the CE-5
                    I've had one about 2 years now, and like it so much I bought a backup !
                    ( I know, sad huh ? )
                    a great range of chorus sounds, and stereo when I want it

Comment

Old keeley modded CE-2
                      www.JerryRobison.com
                      '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

i use and old vintage ibanez bc-9 bimode chorus.

Comment

Working...
                        X