Integrated Guitar/Bass floor effects unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated Guitar/Bass floor effects unit

I am wondering if anyone knows of any other guitar/bass floor effects units like the POD® X3 Live? I know boss has separate units like the GT-10 and GT-10B. I need something that can handle both for some practice sessions instead of carrying around two rigs. I'll be pushing the signal directly into a PA.

I just wondered if there were other good options out there for an integrated unit.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

You should be able to use the GT-10 for the bass. There are some decent clean tube preamps there and you can make an 8x10" or 2x15" cabinet using the custom cabinet option.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, I know my Johnson J-Station is set up from the factory to handle both guitar AND bass, but that is a desktop-type unit that gets controlled, live, with a separate board, out front, so I'm not sure if that meets your criteria. Great tones, though.
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

It depends on how many options you want on the bass side of things and how much money you want to spend...

The X3 has the most options and costs the most money, but most of the other processors can also handle bass just fine. I currently only play my bass at home and it sounds fine through my Korg PX4 using the 4x10 cab sims (or 4x12 if I want to get my Steve Harris sound).

I also just ordered a Digitech RP250 which I intend to use with guitar and bass both at home and live for little jams. I can let you know how it works out if you're interested. Also, the Digitech is made in USA and costs $150 brand new...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out. I am still not sure what I am going to do.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
          X