16 space rack find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 space rack find

Found an Oddesy 16 space rack for $100.00 the otherday nice big drawer too.A buddy of mine sold it to a co-worker last year and he never used it so I got the call great deal huh?
    Transfered some of my stuff to it tonight and be jammin'
    [/IMG]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

$100 well spent I'd say... Nice

Comment

That IS a great deal. Enjoy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I can't even imagine how much that would weigh fully loaded.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Too much now I've loaded it up.I should have pulled the wheels off and put it on top of the cab before doing that.DUH!!!!

Comment

How dare you buy a rack that is more than 5 spaces. Last time I suggested someone do this I was nearly crucified by a angry mod on the JCF.

I ordered a really nice A&S 20 space rack so I can mount all my bass and guitar stuff together instead of stacking 5 space racks to the sky like everyone else here. (where are the smileys for :| ?)

Comment

AK

Definitely $100 well-spent. I'm sooooooooo jealous
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                How dare you buy a rack that is more than 5 spaces. Last time I suggested someone do this I was nearly crucified by a angry mod on the JCF.
                (where are the smileys for :| ?)
                I was reading a post by someone a while back about all the nice little blinking lights being BS, and all the magic you needed was in your fingertips and your soul. AND... if you had all of EVH's gear you still could never sound like him... blah blah I'm going to go make a post !!!

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                  I was reading a post by someone a while back about all the nice little blinking lights being BS, and all the magic you needed was in your fingertips and your soul. AND... if you had all of EVH's gear you still could never sound like him... blah blah I'm going to go make a post !!!
                  Those cool blinking lights hold their value better than my 401k or any stocks I had. My fingertips apparantley are not valued or marketable like EVHs so I compensate with gear.

Plus its hard to hear over drums unless you have some nice amps.

Comment

Knowing what all the flashing lights mean helps too.LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      Haha... Awwwww man... I think the gist of that one was that if some newb was contemplating one, they need to make sure that they can move the thing. Plus, that was about 20 spacers we were talking about

I plan on a 12-14 space myself, but being that we practice downstairs, it's a bummer to move and fairly impossible alone when it probably weighs 150 or so pounds.

I was actually looking at a custom build w/handles on the top, and furniture dolly style rollers on the bottom back.

Comment

Thats a very nice pro rack. The drawer alone in it is worth $100.00

Comment

This one has the furniture dolly on the bottom.
                          I was with him when he bought it for $299.99 and told him you know I will need this later on and he laughed because it seems I end up with all his stuff when he sells it.

Comment

Yeah, I saw.

What I was contemplating, were like those that had rollers with like 12" belts to get it to slide over stairs like an appliance/refrigerator dolly I meant to say.

Comment

I see.

Comment

Working...
                              X