Custom Audio Amplifiers OD-100SE+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Audio Amplifiers OD-100SE+

Ok, so I got my OD-100SE+ on Tuesday night and I have been tweaking and tweaking for days. There are so many boosts and brights and whomps, etc that you can really spend hours just messing with this thing. LoL

The video below is just a great example of what my ear was searching for. I never thought I could get this tone at normal volume levels in my house but I did

I also purchased the Bad Horsie II and Satchurator which will be demo'ed at some point.

In this video I am playing Channel 2 Boosted w/ a Boss DD-7 Digital Delay....no other pedals. I am using my Suhr Beach model with Suhr pickups.

Let me know what you guys think!

All equipment was purchased through Matts Music

Channel 2 Boosted https://www.facebook.com/rockinchippy http://www.groomednoodlers.com/forum

At first , i thought you were rippin into "Lay it Down".. Sounds great
    to me! I would imagine, much more "in your face" in person, than what
    Youtube can reproduce? Thats a killer 80's metal tone! And thats
    Some KOA'!

Comment

Sounds great!
      Scott

Comment

You have outstanding taste in guitars and amps!
        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Very cool "hot rod" Marshall tone...I liked it. I love that guitar even more!

Comment

It does sound great. I never heard of that brand of amp... (I can't believe I just said that!!)
            Very focused tight high gain tone. Is that a tube amp?

Comment

Wow... considering that's a youtube clip it sounds fantastic. It must sound a tone better in person. I've sold a bunch of these amps but never sat down and really dialed in a cool tone. I'm gonna have to check one out more thoroughly!

Thanks for posting this Alex!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks for checking out the clip everyone!

I'll post more videos soon. You gotta hear this with a Satchurator pedal on top...its molten shred. Lol

Alex

Comment

when do I get the invite to come over and play?/

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                    It does sound great. I never heard of that brand of amp... (I can't believe I just said that!!)
                    Very focused tight high gain tone. Is that a tube amp?

Yeah you have, it's sort of related to CAE/Custom Audio Electronics (IE: CAE3+se preamp) in a way.

John Suhr, had much designing input if not all on the 3+se, left Bradshaw and this was the result. Maker of Suhr guitars which are pretty much awesome. etc etc...

Comment

Actually Suhr totally designed the CAE3+se. Just checked.

And yes John, it's a totally all tube amp. Like the CAE3+se , It's very pure and basic construction, much tone.
                      Last edited by Cleveland Metal; 12-22-2008, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psh511 View Post
                        when do I get the invite to come over and play?/
                        Dude...you finally home from your family vacation??? Come by on Friday. I'll be home all day. I was jamming with the Les Paul last night...sounded awesome.

Comment

those are great amps! One thing I really loved about it was how I could get that ass kickin' hot rod crunch but with more low mids so the tone was really thick and fat.
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                            Actually Suhr totally designed the CAE3+se. Just checked.

And yes John, it's a totally all tube amp. Like the CAE3+se , It's very pure and basic construction, much tone.
                            Thanks for the info! I checked out the website. Thats one slick amp.

Comment

Sounds good! Never heard one before. What are the settings you are using?

Comment

Working...
                              X