Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the fat guy in a funny suit stopped by &...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the fat guy in a funny suit stopped by &...

Delivered me ONE hell of a nice Christmas gift!
    I asked for a 75 Watt Line 6 Spider 3.....I must have been a REALLY good boy! This beats the shit outta my 15 watt Roland Cube!

Here is a shot of the new group!
    That is a loaner Taylor & my DK2 with SD Super Distortion in the bridge~

Lets ROCK this place!

Who knows where to get a guide that shows me where all these presets are? The book that comes with this wonderful amp is crrraaaappp!

Anyone else needing some tissues?
    LOL!

I got my neice the 15w version. She loves it. Congrats!

Comment

My advice with those: make your own presets as they will sound a lot better than the stock ones. They can be made to be pretty solid sounding practice amps if you sit down and tweak it. I could never figure out how to cycle the presets on the ones in GC I used to use all the time when trying stuff there, so don't feel bad...

Comment

Bought my son a 30 wt Spider II (no presets) a couple years back. That thing rocks the fuck out for a bedroom/practice amp...and polly great for recording!!!

They are FUN as Hell to play!!!

BTW..I ran thru all the III's presets and really didn't like 'em. I just dial up my own crap..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

But Bill, it's loaded with "insane rockstar settings"... You must need the REALLY insane rockstar settings...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            But Bill, it's loaded with "insane rockstar settings"... You must need the REALLY insane rockstar settings...
            NO WAI, EXTRASPECIALLY NOT WHEN YOU HAVE TEH MARSHALL MG'S CRUSHING, BR00TALZ GAINZORZ. SAKK WYDLE SAYED SO!

Comment

hehehehehehehe,

Hey congrats Sixx_gunner, in the house for basic practicing needs I've got a 75watt spider jam. I'd have to agree that the presets are only a starting point, but a great practice amp.

Turn it up just to show your wife(?) that you really do love her !
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                ..Das Rite. I think there's a Dave Mustaine setting on the mutha..so you can sound just like Dave Mustaine.

:idea:If you really want to show your wife that you love her...eat her ass!

Nothing says.."I love you" better than your tongue up her balloon knot!!

Go ahead do it..it'll be fun for both of you. Get yourself in the mood while she's takin' a bath. When she gets out, hit her with a drive by ass eatin'.

works for me.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

gonna pass on the ass eating thing...ah....no more comments there...LOL

she got ho-ho to deliver her a 1 carat ring...so I am gonna call this even!

This f**king amp rocks...am discovering all kinds of settings to get close to the sounds I like for each artist/song. VERY kool~
                  Still working at getting the stuff dialed in and spot on, but I am very impressed.

I appreicate your input and hope soon to rock the neighborhood.

Comment

The fat, bearded white guy (via my hot Korean GF) brought me a PROLINE 5 guitar multi-stand.
                    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
                      ...my hot Korean GF...

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                      --floydkramer

Comment

I got my son the Spider Jam. I was getting it ready on Christmas Eve - that is the best jam amp ever. It's 75 watts so you can play with a drummer, the jam tracks are very high quality, and the amp sounds pretty fucking good.

We went out after Christmas and got the foot pedal - my son really digs the wah-wah - I hope I'm not creating another Kirk Hammett
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I am VERY happy with this one. I was hoping for the 75watt one and got this instead.

HippieTim, that jam is sweet with the drum tracks. I couldn't find one to try out without going all the way over to Orlando at Sam Ash/Guitar Center. There are a bunch of mom/pop shops around, but not big enough to do some comparisons.

Its ALOT of amp and the 400 preset all are tweakable, therefore making my every evening an adventure! I went over to the Line 6 forum and found an extensive listing of ser created presets. Anything from Aerosmith to Zakk Wylde. I had to get some nicer headphones, cause the lil woman is not liking the thing turned up to 4-5. When she is at work one day, the neighbors are gonna PAY for the freakin barking dog!!!

Comment

I have the 75 and it rules!
                            Ratt & Roll

Comment

Working...
                            X