No announcement yet.

footswitch and chorus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think it's a great amp. It's got plenty of gain on tap, and the clean channel sounds great. It just flat out rocks, and I've only used it at relatively low volumes here in my basement. I need to get to my cousin's house soon and jam out with her husband who plays drums.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      Actually.. Carvin did think of it back in the late 80's with their Quad X
      It had 4 smart loops!!!
      Cool! I knew about the Quad X, just never played one or paid much attention to its specs.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas! Even the piece of wood or metal bar that would activate both pedals at the same time when stepped on, is a good idea too. It's do-able and would work.

Thanks.
        Guitars: Burny Les Paul Custom, Epi Les Paul Custom, Charvel Model 1C, Alvarez Classical
        Amps: Laney Pro Tube Lead AOR 100 Watt, Laney LC-30II, Fender Frontman 25 watt
        Cab: Laney GS412P 4x12

Comment

for a while there I had things setup with the pedals that run in the amp's loop on a riser behind the effects that run into the front of of the amp. They were arranged so that the 7-band EQ was directly above & behind the Bad Monkey. I could step on my 7-band EQ (in the loop) with my toes and my Bad Monkey with my heel at the same time, and because the EQ was on the raised platform, the angle between the pedals prevented me from stepping on the FX knobs.

I'm sure you could do a similar thing with your chorus & channel switch, and with the added benefit that the footswitch won't have any dials to accidentally bump.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X