Surprise sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise sound

I just found the SWEETEST tele sound from my Crate V18-212 and believe it or not, my Charvel Model 3 (all stock except for the Kahler 2700 bridge).. Its just too bad that I could never use it live for anything.....it takes too much tweaking to get it.

I was just fucking around with it and plugged my guitar into my Lil Smokey amp,....then plugged that into the Crate, backed the gain down to almost nothing because now you get all your gain from the guitar's volume knob. set the 5 way switch to the middle/bridge p/u position and .........HOLY CRAP I did NOT expect that sound at all.....just a little tweaking with the volume knob and ...PRESTO.... LOL what fun!!!!

It would be awesome if I could somehow use it along with all of my other effects inline, but once plugged into the Lil Smokey, there isn't anyway to turn it off, so it interferes with everything else. DAMMIT!! LOL Oh well...it's still cool as fuck to be able to get the twannnnnnng of a tele out of this setup LOL.

.....and now back to your regularly scheduled programing LOL.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.
Working...
X