X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 SPOT Power Adapter

Who has one?Pros and cons?
    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

I use two to power my pedal board. One for everything before the loop and one for everything after the loop. They work well and I don't get any electrical hum. You can see pics of my board at my site. I also use a pedal snake to route the power to the board without any problems.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

hell yeah.good enough for me.Thanks!!
      "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

I use one too. They have cool adapters for hooking up vintage pedals, if you happen to have any of those.

Comment

I use it to power my Wah pedal every now and then. About 4 months ago it went bad on me. It was really weird, if the Wah was in the on position I would only get a ticking sound in sync with the blinking LED on the Wah pedal. They were good about replacing it for me through my original selling dealer.
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

I used to have one. Worked great.

Comment

I use a 1-spot and if my dd-7 is connected in the chain, and I enter tap tempo mode, i can hear the clicks of the tap tempo even when the pedal is off (i use an external pedal). so I power the dd-7 by itself. other than that i've had the 1-spot for a year or so and it's great.

Comment

Working...
              X