No announcement yet.

pre-amp tube question 2203

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Soultone Amps here sorta a boutique clone type of thing, except being boutique, they're built properly with high quality components and highly tweaked? Seems they have one called a 2204 something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      Isn't Soultone Amps here sorta a boutique clone type of thing, except being boutique, they're built properly with high quality components and highly tweaked? Seems they have one called a 2204 something.
      Could be...Metropolis has marshall clone kits too. Stu-Daddy marshall clones are VERY impresssive, the guy does a great job of wiring.
      www.JerryRobison.com
      '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

i'm totally in love with my Keeley modded SD-1. if you have to have the MT2 get the Keeley mod. its like the same sound but without the cheapness.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
          i'm totally in love with my Keeley modded SD-1. if you have to have the MT2 get the Keeley mod. its like the same sound but without the cheapness.
          +1 and the versatility goes thru the roof without floor noise. The twilight mod makes it like 3 pedals in one.
          www.JerryRobison.com
          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Working...
          X