No announcement yet.

post your pedalboards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, any reason why Midimate (vs All-Access)?

Comment

Originally posted by akoch View Post
      Guys, any reason why Midimate (vs All-Access)?
      Price for me The Access is nice, but for my needs, the Midimate fits the bill
      Don

Comment

I got mine with my Carvin amp in a trade deal. I've never used any other Midi switching system before, but this is easy to program. Though, I'll probably never use it to half its capabilities anyway.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I got mine new for $100, and see them a lot for $160 new.

So far, I have gigged for 10 or more years with this one and it has been perfect. There are more comprehensive units, but this does a lot really.

Had an original Digital Music Corp controller and the display and several switches failed with 5 months... Ugh.. Still sitting here under my bench, never sent it back for repair haha... the big buttons were cool tho.

Comment

Here's mine:

Signal chain goes like this:

Guitar > Dunlop 535Q Wah > Fulltone OCD V.1 > BB Preamp > Amp

Effects loop:

Send > Boss EQ-20 > CE-3 > BF-2 > PS-3 > MXR Carbon Copy > DD-2 > Return

I use a pedalsnake to accomplish all the cabling for the loop. Nice to have just one cable for everything. The black box in the upper right is a Pedalboard Junction. It's a great little device that allows me to take the tuner out of the effects chain, as well as facilitate silent tuning. Great for switching guitars as well (no cable noise).

-Kenn

Comment

Those of you that are using compressors, do you put your Wah pedal before or after the compressor? Seems like more expression after the compressor? I have always run my guitar right in compressor. I have never tried it but has anyone ever tried a Wah in the effects loop?

Comment

I have my wah before the compressor but I don't think I have ever had both of them on at the same time.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Emporer_ Black, I see a Sonic Maximizer up there, a must have for ANY pedal chain. swear by it, will post a pic of my setup, if I can get my camera working....
                  Guitars:
                  Jackson DK2M Blue Bengal
                  Jackson PS-4
                  Charvel CX 390
                  Gibson Les Paul Studio
                  Gibson Les Paul Jr. Pro
                  Gibson Les Paul Special
                  '56 Gibson J160E
                  Galveston Acrylic Strat
                  couple of other oddities

Amps:
                  Vox AC100CPH
                  Ibanez TBX150H

Comment

Originally posted by allcree View Post
                    Emporer_ Black, I see a Sonic Maximizer up there, a must have for ANY pedal chain. swear by it, will post a pic of my setup, if I can get my camera working....
                    Yup! Its one of those pedals that fit the category. Other than helping with the clarity of the overall sound, it lets me play with lesser volume. Everyone can hear me just fine. Less volume=less feedback.
                    Sam

Comment

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Here's my board, still a work in progress:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

EB Volume-TU2-Dunlop Wylde Wah-CS3-AC3-EHX Small Clone- DL7-EHX Small Stone-SD1-Little Big Muff

Loop : Sonic Stomp-NS2

Recently started modding pedals (DS-1 was my first victim, more to come)
                        Last edited by allcree; 01-19-2009, 12:59 AM.
                        Guitars:
                        Jackson DK2M Blue Bengal
                        Jackson PS-4
                        Charvel CX 390
                        Gibson Les Paul Studio
                        Gibson Les Paul Jr. Pro
                        Gibson Les Paul Special
                        '56 Gibson J160E
                        Galveston Acrylic Strat
                        couple of other oddities

Amps:
                        Vox AC100CPH
                        Ibanez TBX150H

Comment

I'm not big on pedals or effects. My board on the far left has vintage Boss stuff in it, SD-1, DM-3, GE-7 and the power pedal. Also use a Ernie Ball volume pedal. I only use this board with the 2203.

shawnlutz.com

Comment

late to the party but here it goes

Comment

I take it the Banshee and the Midi controller are just there for the photo-shoot? I dont see any connections. What pedals are those on the upper level of the pedalboard?
                              Sam

Comment

The top three pedals are a dd-6, tr-2, and a dod flanger. The banshee was fun but the fun was short lived, the controller works with the Yamaha Processor, it has some killer delays and pitch shifters that will take you from Satan, to chipmunks, to a whole choir. it runs through a solid state amp. so does the old analog drum machine. Its a hell of a contraption isn't it?

Last edited by phill_up; 01-27-2009, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X