post your pedalboards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post your pedalboards!

I can't remember seeing one of these threads in a while. Last one I could find on a search had a load of broken links so figured what the hey, let's start anew!!

Hail yesterday

Here is mine.

I do have two new additions. A X2 wireless and an Electro-Harmonix Soul Preacher.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Damn both of those boards holds an assload of effects pedals. I made the one I have with a voodoo lab and a piece of birch that i haven't finished yet, I'll try to get a pic this weekend.
      Are either of you using a compressor?
      Last edited by phill_up; 01-15-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Heh heres mine ( hey im just getting started) My DigiTech RP 250

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post

Yep, the Soul Preacher. I only use it once in a while though. I bought it for one song I was doing last year.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'm a rack person so I use an old ART (in near mint condition) X-15 midi foot controller to change presets and custom presets and etc. I got it about 2 years ago on Ebay for a killer price. One day I intend to have a Voodoo ground control midi controller, but for now, the X-15 is serving me well.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
              nope. Contemplated getting one, but I don't know how much use it would get.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
                  My buddy has the identical pedal board with various boss pedals as well and loves it. A lot players use this pedal board and swear by them.
                  Good stuff.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Comment

Nice thread Gary. I just finished assembling mine. I think I am set unless GAS strikes. I go straight from here to a Carvis TS100 and 4x12. Its gives me all the tone I could ever want. ...for now.

Last edited by emperor_black; 01-17-2009, 02:15 PM.
                      Sam

Comment

vitaminG I have the Boss CS-3. I cant believe it was given to me. The guy that give it to me said it didn't work right. It sat here for about 4 years before I dug it out and tried it again. Really strange pedal though. once you get used to it the effect is pretty drastic when you take it out of the loop. "clicky" "clicky"

This percussive sound "Clicky" @ 1:20 comes natural now.
                        Last edited by phill_up; 01-17-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                          My buddy has the identical pedal board with various boss pedals as well and loves it. A lot players use this pedal board and swear by them.
                          Good stuff.
                          There are a lot of people that have these pedals that could afford some nice racks. Horns666 posted a pic of someones pedalboard a while back, I cant remember his name at the moment but he could have had whatever he wanted. They also give you something to throw if you arent close to the pool table
                          :idea:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                            +1 Midi Mate all the way
                            Don

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                              Originally posted by Dogbone View Post
                              +1 Midi Mate all the way
                              +2. That's what I use for changing channels on my Carvin V3 and adding in my Boss SE-50 half-space effects unit.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X