No announcement yet.

My evening at GC - Silver Jubilee content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had the black tolex version of the jubilee, the 2555 or something like that. it was a nice amp. was switchable between 25/50 watts, had channel switching....it was in the small head box also, which i REALLY like....it was paired to a 4x10 marshall cab. i miis that little amp sometimes....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

those are not cheap are they?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Marshall-Jubilee...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Joe Bonamassa's Jubilee sounded great...that was a good price for the stack and the axe! You must have some will power.
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Good God! I let my full stack go for half that???? Well...that was about 10 years ago...Still...My ex wife needs to get slapped for that too!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

My Brother in law paid $2900.00 for the 30th anniversary silver full stack.
            Pretty good price imo.. he sold it later for $2500.00 to get his two
            EVH 5150 III's 1/2 stacks in stereo!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              Pretty good price imo.. he sold it later for $2500.00 to get his two
              EVH 5150 III's 1/2 stacks in stereo!
              Robert, it was the 25/50 Silver Anniversary, not 30th

Was his a full sized stack with 4x12's, or a mini stack with (either 4x10s or 2x12s)?

How did you two like the tone of the Silver vs. the EVH? Of course the EVH is much more flexible, but man I've loved Silver's since I first heard them. Instant love at first tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                Huh? The Silver Jubliee was the 25th anniversary, and that had the silver vinyl covering. The 30th anniversary model was blue, later on black.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Me playing For Whom The Bell Tolls through a Silver

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

I would have guessed you were playing Margaritaville.
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

It doesn't count when you're only playing through the cab and not the head.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X