• Time to set up a pedal board....

I have some extra$$ on the way so here's what I'm thinking of getting

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
    Boss HM-2
    Boss HM-3
    BBE Mind Bender
    BBE Soul Vibe
    Vox Cooltron Over the Top Boost
    Have not really tried any of them except for the HM-2 (wayyyy back in the day LOL) , but I've heard nothing but good things about the other effects.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Depends on what you are using them with but... you really don't need an HM-2 and an HM-3 on the same board. You are gonna need a noise gate for sure because that pedal board is gonna hiss louder than a box of snakes.

Comment

HM-2s are very good, I still have mine from the mid 80s, but why not a MT-2 nowadays, especially with the Keeley twilight zone mod. It kicks ass.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
        Depends on what you are using them with but... you really don't need an HM-2 and an HM-3 on the same board. You are gonna need a noise gate for sure because that pedal board is gonna hiss louder than a box of snakes.
        Any recommendations for a noise gate?
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
          HM-2s are very good, I still have mine from the mid 80s, but why not a MT-2 nowadays, especially with the Keeley twilight zone mod. It kicks ass.
          I still like the "old school" tones of the HM pedals. I've never tried nor heard anything from the MT pedals to compare the two.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
            Any recommendations for a noise gate?
            ISP Decimator...Does a good job, and im pretty sure there others here who are using, or have used it

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
              I still like the "old school" tones of the HM pedals. I've never tried nor heard anything from the MT pedals to compare the two.
              Its still a Boss pedal and I think you can get the same tone and more from the newer MT-2.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
              X