BBE Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBE Question

I noticed there were alot of different different models of the BBE Sonic Maximizers. I am willing to bet that allot of us have different models because there are quite a few of them. I was wondering of anyone knew any major difference between all of these different models.

Some models include: D82, 482, 362, 428i. I have some older blue one, Im not sure of the model number atm as I am not near it.

Good product however, I was just wondering if i should upgrade to the newer red/grey ones.
    Also, the Maximizers usually have two sides. Are these commonly used in PAs and stuff too?

Ya, theyre common in PA and recording.

I lean to the ancient and original 422 for guitar. Search for BBE here and you'll see lots of stuff. The newer ones are certainly nicer/higher fidelity but (IMO) don't sound as great for guitar rigs to me. Too much process and sizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      Ya, theyre common in PA and recording.

I lean to the ancient and original 422 for guitar. Search for BBE here and you'll see lots of stuff. The newer ones are certainly nicer/higher fidelity but (IMO) don't sound as great for guitar rigs to me. Too much process and sizzle.
      + a billion..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

i use a 362 with my rm100 mts, and it sounds good; it adds a little sparkle to the warm tube sound, and really brings out the lows and highs.
          198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
          1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
          2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
          2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
          2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
          2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
          2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Working...
          X