No announcement yet.

Wanting to try to build my own pedal board for all boss pedals including wah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to try to build my own pedal board for all boss pedals including wah

I am wanting to try (try being the key word) to build my own pedalboard. I am wanting some input on this please give me any and all suggestions you have and also your experiences if you have made your own.....thanks..... BlitZ

Note: If you have pics that would be a plus also thanks
    Last edited by blitz; 02-07-2009, 11:00 PM.

I used this guy's design: http://www.masht.com/guitars/pedalboard/pedalboard.htm except I flipped it so my wah was on the right. The back tier is raised so you've got room underneath to tuck cables & your powersupply. With materials (MDF, rubber feet, spray paint, velcro, screws, etc) it cost less than $30 & an afternoon's effort.

The design is completely scalable, so you can make it as big or small as you require.

It served me well for quite some time & I've only just replaced it because I wanted to try something different.

Here it is at home:
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I used a 12 inch piece of Pine board from Home Depot. It needs to be a piece of Plywood about 14 inches or better.. next one I build will be that way..

Comment

Nice, VG!
        Curious...what speakers do you have in the 5150 cab?

Comment

it's actually an old Seymour Duncan cab that someone dressed up with Peavey & 5150 badges. It has Eminence GB128s in it.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

OK, that also explains why the speakers are front loaded.
            Thx.

Comment

Find a case to build it into...flight case, rifle case. keeps you from bumping knobs in transit and makes it easier to carry
              www.JerryRobison.com
              '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

I appreciate all of the feedback so far, im looking at "the plan" i got off the site that VitimanG gave me anymore suggestions or "plans" post'em, thanks again...BlitZ

Comment

Working...
                X