New Digitech HardWire Series Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Digitech HardWire Series Pedals

Wondering what all of you think about them or if anyone owns one or more, just traded in a few of my boss pedals and noticed an immediate change for the better of sound. I love mine and wouldnt go back.

I have the delay and reverb and think they are both great pedals. I've been really impressed with them and they seem very solid.

Comment

how is the delay/looper compared to the boss dd-7? I would assume that the sound would be much cleaner and stronger. I hope to be able to get the pedal soon, as I am very anxious but with little money to get it.

Comment

I tried the Metal Distortion pedal through a JSX half stack at my friend's shop and it sounded pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by blitz View Post
          how is the delay/looper compared to the boss dd-7? I would assume that the sound would be much cleaner and stronger. I hope to be able to get the pedal soon, as I am very anxious but with little money to get it.
          I haven't owned the dd7 but did compare between the two in the store and the hardwire was cleaner and stronger. It was also quieter and I couldn't figure out how the tap tempo worked on the boss.

Comment

Yea hopefully I can get the pedal soon as my b-day is on the 12th this month so hopefully i can get some doe

Comment

Well all here is my new pedal board setup in all of its glory, and yes I will be getting more pedals as time progresses!

Comment

Hey blitz, which patch cables do you use? Also, how's the acoustic simulator? Does it have a convincing acoustic tone?
                Sam

Comment

The patch cables came from guitar center, they were in a bucket behind the counter with a bright orange top so i dont remember the name of them. As for the acoustic simulator its ok, I seem to get a better "Acoustic Type Sound" out of the stereo chorus on a clean channel. The only pedal on my board thats BOSS that im satisfied with is "0" which means none of them. Since I have swiched over to the hardwire series pedals the BOSS pedals seem to sound like crap to me. I have called digitech and they will be releasing more of this series in different pedals late this year. In my honest opinion I wouldnt buy anything else boss as they have alot of unwanted noise and crackle.

Comment

I just redid my pedalboard as well. I still like my two remaining boss pedals but I haven't tried anything else.

Comment

The hardwire stereo chorus will blow the boss chorus out of the water, go to your local music store and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                        Hey blitz, which patch cables do you use? Also, how's the acoustic simulator? Does it have a convincing acoustic tone?
                        The patch cables are called Livewire there not top of the line but they will do good for now.

Comment

Actually, I guessed they would be, since you said that you picked them up from GC. Those cables are ok. They last very long, but they absorb much of the mid-range and bass from the signal. But they are built sturdy as hell. Actually, I've still been using my very first set of patch cables I bought from the good old ebay days almost 5 years ago. They are a nameless OEM brand.
                          Sam

Comment

Working...
                          X