Iron Maiden sound... with a patch made for AC/DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden sound... with a patch made for AC/DC

Today I was fooling around with my TLLE and I notice something interesting. I've made patches for Maiden and AC/DC, each with different amps deppending on what I think they played (UK 80's=JCM800 and UK 68P=Plexi respectibly)... anyway, the AC/DC patch I had just the amp for rhythm and I kick in the Tube OD for the solos. After playing a solo from a song I hit next on my ipod and came a Maiden tune and I was away from the TLLE to change the patch so I started playing with it and men IT'S THE BEST IRON MAIDEN PATCH I'VE EVER USED!!!!

This goes to show you that you really need to fool around with your unit and get to know it. Just because it's not the same model amp that someone that you are trying to emulate it doesn't meen you can't use it!
    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
    custom made Les Paul
    VOX Tonelab LE
    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
    ADA MP1
    BBE 422A
    Lexicon MPX-G2
    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
    Support Your Local 81

Well, they both used 70's Marshalls, so you couldn't be that far off with either.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

"Sorry, El Chig is our man from now on. He has the patch."
      "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
      Zakk Wylde

Comment

Jejeje
        '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
        custom made Les Paul
        VOX Tonelab LE
        Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
        ADA MP1
        BBE 422A
        Lexicon MPX-G2
        ADA Microtube 100