UPDATE: New head shell for the Splawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: New head shell for the Splawn

So, some of you may remember I picked up a Splawn Pro Stock a short while ago. It came in a JCM 800 style head shell which looked ok, but just not for me.
    Here is the before pic.

Chris (FirebirdV) suggested I call Scott Splawn and tell him what I want. I did that the next day and a week later I got what I want. Looks much better to me despite the crappy lighting for these pics.

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Nice improvement. Sweeeet....

You selling the old shell? Does it fit a real Marshall 800?

Comment

Thank you, John. The old shell is already spoken for. Sorry.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That's cool, my engineer bud just snagged a broken 800 off the bay that's whupped. Not important

Comment

Whaaaa? No boa?

Comment

Very cool. They both look nice, but the new one gives it a classier touch.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like the new one much better.

Comment

Working...
              X