Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dyslexic Line 6 Cabinet Experts - Untie!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
    So its probably a Vetta cab.
    Gil
    At the time I bought it a year ago, it was sold as a Vetta cab. of course, we're talking about E-Bay, so....

Either way, I love it and I want another one like it.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      Can you post a pic of the back of the cab? mainly the input panel? The only 320 watt cab Line 6 made was the Spider III cab, but it didn't have the white piping. The numbers you posted are just the serial.
      Thanks for the input, but that can't be right. The one near me is 100% identical in every way; the wattage, impedences, white piping, etc..... That one had been bought brand new with a Vetta II HD at the local Guitar Center.

Anyway, here's the back panel (excuse the poor picture):

4 or 16 ohms in stereo/2 or 8 in mono. I'm assuming that the switch changes it between standard Series/Parallel and straight Parallel (thus the 2-ohm option).

Comment

Well the Vetta cabs are only rated at 300 watts max, not 320.
        The only 320 watt cab that I can find that they make with THAT logo is the Spider III cab.
        But it does not have the white piping. Real head scratcher.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          Well the Vetta cabs are only rated at 300 watts max, not 320.
          The only 320 watt cab that I can find that they make with THAT logo is the Spider III cab.
          But it does not have the white piping. Real head scratcher.
          Yep. It's a head scratcher, all right. You know what's ironic, though? I actually couldn't care less what model it is! The only reason I wanted to know was to assist in my efforts to find another one. If this local guy would sell me that one, I would buy it and remain blissfully ignorant.

Comment

That is identical to my Flextone 2 Cab.

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
            Thanks for the input, but that can't be right. The one near me is 100% identical in every way; the wattage, impedences, white piping, etc..... That one had been bought brand new with a Vetta II HD at the local Guitar Center.

Anyway, here's the back panel (excuse the poor picture):

4 or 16 ohms in stereo/2 or 8 in mono. I'm assuming that the switch changes it between standard Series/Parallel and straight Parallel (thus the 2-ohm option).

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
              That is identical to my Flextone 2 Cab.
              So is the Flextone II cab rated for 320 watts mono? If so, then that might be it. My memory has gone a bit fuzzy on this, but I seem to remember that I paid about $250-$300 at the time for it (E-Bay). All in all, that's good news because a cab designed for a Flextone II will probably go a bit cheaper than an "official" Vetta cab.

Comment

Platinum members can post classified ads, you can sign up here if you'd like to:

http://www.jcfonline.com/platinum.htm

Comment

Update: I found one online (not E-Bay) and ordered it tonight. It is exactly what I have because they show pics of the front and the input plate. It's in excellent condition.

$224.00 plus shipping

The local one is $450.00 and has what appears to be cat scratch marks all over the back side.

Anyway, the wild goose chase is over!

Comment

Working...
                  X