Found A Killer Distortion Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found A Killer Distortion Pedal

I got this about a year ago and said I would review it here. forgot.

I have a double sided distortion pedal from www.effectspedalboutique.com

Guys name is Dave Wireman.

You may want to check out his products. This is the best distortion pedal I have ever heard. Clear, deep and bad ass with loads of harmonics and sustain. Professional sounding all the way.

He builds different varieties of these and he has a couple of delay pedals currently also.

I will never ever need another distortion pedal now that I have found this.

Does not matter what amp I plug this into it kills.

The one I have has the Swanlund mod on one side (guitarist for Marshall Tucker) and the Landgraff mod on the other side....here is a description...

SRB808 2in1 dual overdrive
    The SRB808 2in1 dual overdrive is acually 2 complete SRB808 twin toggle pedals in one enclosure. so you get 2 SRB808 overdrive pedals that can be used independently or used in a stacked configuration (one pedal boosting the other) to get a over the top lead sound. this is one of our top rated pedals that is based on the original vintage TS808 with our own flavor of special modifications to make a already good overdrive pedal into a ultimate overdrive pedal. this can get many overdrive/distortion sounds from Marshall,Dumble.vintage TS808 and can be used as a nice clean boost with gain down. this pedal has two of everything Volume. tone. gain 3 way clipping toggle switch and a Fat boost switch. other features are- -onboard IC sock so changing IC chips is easy. -No buffer circuit as this is True Bypass so your tone remains intact when its off. -Blue LED for each pedal and other LED colors are avalable by email request. (Your pedal will come with these free options) Vintage type JRC4558D or RC4558P IC chip (choose one) JRC4558D - is the most vintage sounding and less compressed RC4558- slightly compressed and more modern sounding Gray metalic painted or plainbox unpainted aluminum (choose one) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: the pictured pedal is our custom painted Grabber green and is not included at this price but is avalable for $25.00 extra . other custom colors are avalable at a additional cost. you can also get the 2in1 in a smaller 1790NS enclsoure at a addition $30.00 cost. we also have other options at a additional cost such as custom colors and a new 3 way fatboost switch upgrade for each pedal side. we also offer custom modification to your specifications so email or call us for more info.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!
Working...
X