Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biyang effect pedals?

Anyone ever tried these things?

I know they're from China, but I think I'm gonna get their Metal-End pedal. for the price I think it might be ok.

Now if it breaks, I'm shit outta luck cuz repairs are back in China ...... at the buyers cost LOL.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

looks pretty cool. hey, what do you have to lose? aren't most boss pedals made in china now too?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thread bump

I just got the pedal the other day and I am pretty impressed with it. It is dead SILENT in the chain until being put to use, and even then, no noise until the strings are struck. It is built like a friggin' tank, the button ya step on feels to be a quality piece moreso than the Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi I just bought, the knobs/pots seem to be really high quality as well. The mini toggles may seem like they want to get in the way by looking at it, but they're not even close to being any danger from me at least and I don't think anyone else would have a problem either.
      I've never had so many tonal options on a single pedal and I am nowhere near close to being able to say I've explored all the sounds I can get out of it. It's not like some pedals that have all sorts of little doohickeys n stuff on them that don't do anything to really add to the pedal's sound. Each and every thing on this pedal if moved/switched makes a VERY noticable difference in tone.
      Like I said I haven't really explored all of the tones yet ....that'll take a long time LOL....but I can say that this thing lives up to it's name. It is DEFINITELY Metal. I've never really been able to get that super thick saturated sound like that of a Mesa Boogie from a pedal...until now!!!
      I am loving this thing so far.
      Reliability...? Who knows? Time will tell on that one, and I'm happy to be a guinea pig test subject to see what it can take!!
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Oh yeah....I'm definitely buying more from their product line. At their prices, and from what I've seen, I can't resist.

Comment

I have this guy and I love it

Comment

Working...
          X