AK47's "Tone Library" Monster Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK47's "Tone Library" Monster Rack

I wanted to show you guys in progress pics. I hope to get the pedal board this month but the Kris Kraft cases were designed by me. Nothing is hooked up yet so consider this a sneak peak. You can also see the Bass rack in one of the pics.

Jesus Jason - Have you got one of everything in there? That looks very impressive, and I imagine it's gonna sound like god
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

i can imagine the fan noise coming from those racks, but that strategy 400 tells me this is not your "average" rig; blast that rack all the way to heaven (or hell) hahahahah

Comment

Wholly Crap!

That is impressive!

Comment

nice. i'd hate to transport it!!! have fun rocking out with that beast!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I don't think you have enough preamps.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

That's quite an achievement but I don't envy you in the least.

Comment

I see three MP-1s?
                Scott

Comment

Do you gig with that thing?! If so, do you have a team of roadies?

That's a pretty impressive setup there.

Comment

Cool! Fuck carrying that thing though.

And here I am trying to downsize to just the Axe-FX
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      And here I am trying to downsize to just the Axe-FX
                      Same here.

Comment

How are you using the various preamps? Do you combine through some sort of mixing system or do you cascade one into another? Sure is a heckuva setup.

Those racks probably have more processing power than the International Space Station...
                        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Damn, that's overkill

I'm looking into the AXE FX myself. Tim...get ahold of me when you get rid of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            I see three MP-1s?
                            Guitar side has ADA MQ-1 and a MP-1

Bass side has a ADA MB-1 they do look the same from far away.

FYI this setup is strictly for my house if I plan on going somewhere all I need is the Triaxis a head and a cab.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
                              How are you using the various preamps? Do you combine through some sort of mixing system or do you cascade one into another? Sure is a heckuva setup.

Those racks probably have more processing power than the International Space Station...
                              The tenative set up and it can change.

Mesa power amps and the Roland head go to the Mesa High Gain amp switcher. Most of the preamps go to the GCX switcher. On the bass side everything goes to the Radial JD7 which is what JGcable helped me pickup in his state for a great deal so thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X