Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budman custom nameplates for my Plexi inspired amp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman custom nameplates for my Plexi inspired amp!

Hey guys,
    A buddy of mine made me a custom amp that is mainly Plexi inspired but also has a little bit of Soldano and BognerXTC in it as well. The amp is freaking killer sounding! I had budman make me some custom namplates for it and my buddy's Trainwreck clone amp. Here's some pics. Enjoy!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Hey, that looks pretty nice. What, is it engraved? Hard to tell detail from here.
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

Looks cool! Post some clips!

Comment

Budman will be making me a custom ESP neck plate here soon so all you ESp fans who want a ESp/LTD neck plate made I would hit him up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
          Hey, that looks pretty nice. What, is it engraved? Hard to tell detail from here.
          It says, "Smitty-Tone Amplification"

Comment

looks cool. Those Mesa/Boogie widebody 1x12's are kick-ass little cabs too
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
              It says, "Smitty-Tone Amplification"
              That 'm' in the name is pretty close to an 'h'

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                That 'm' in the name is pretty close to an 'h'

I guarantee you it's anything but! HA HA! I'm gonna try and post some clips soon if I can get time to record and upload them.

I love my Mesa 3/4 back widebody cabs! They sound great and aren't back breakers to carry. When we do gigs I don't even mic them in small venues. I just put one cab on each side of the stage and turn it up. I have a V30 in one cab and a G12 in the other. Those two speakers blend really well together IMO.

Comment

Here's the soundclips. Excuse the playing, it was early in the morning. All I'm using is my So Cal, a cord and my TC Electronics G-Sharp for some delay and verb on the leads. All the rhythms are the So Cal plugged straight in the amp. I did two rhythm tracks and panned them left and right.

Comment

No, I can READ it, but wasn't sure if it was flat or raised, sorta.
                    I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                      No, I can READ it, but wasn't sure if it was flat or raised, sorta.
                      Oh, I see. It's a double ply material that's black on top with white on the bottom. The words are engraved so that the white shows through the black. Kinda like a desk or office nameplate.

Was anyone able to open the sound clips?

Comment

Okay, that's what it kinda looked like, but wasn't sure, from here. Cool. Thanks.
                        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                        X