No announcement yet.

I'm going a little overboard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it seems to be built solid.as long as the electronics hold up it should last a long time. Actually the knobs are plastic but the rest is metal. even the battery compartment cover.Plastic battery covers annoy the hell out of me on pedals.

Comment

Just looking at how some of you are running your signal path, I see that they're different from what I do:

Guitar > tuner > preamp/distortion pedal > EQ > gate > delay > power amp

I go in that order because some EQs tend to add a bit of noise that I want eliminated by the gate, and I want to already have the best tone I can (EQ'd, gated, etc.) by the time it reaches the delay.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        I don't have an effects loop on this amp everything is run in front of it.
        That's fine. The main point is to always run delay last in your chain. You want to delay a distorted and otherwise effected sound--you DON'T want to distort or otherwise effect a delayed sound.

Comment

Originally posted by broken_fusion View Post
          I just received the Biyang AD 8. I only played with it for about fifteen minutes and so far it gets two thumbs up! No plastic on this thing. Switch is dead silent and it sounds really good. A lot different than the modern digital Delays but thats what i was looking for. I will get some clips up when I get a minute.
          heres a little demo -
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irRbavSaE3M

Comment

Nice clip. I like the sound of that delay pedal. A few Eric Johnson licks thrown in there at the end?

Thanks for posting.
            Last edited by Bert; 04-21-2009, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X