Biyang Analog delay demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biyang Analog delay demo

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sounds pretty good...strat? How does it compare to a digital delay like a Boss stomp?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
      Sounds pretty good...strat? How does it compare to a digital delay like a Boss stomp?
      Guitar was a Charvel Model 6 using the neck pickup. Compared to a boss or digitech digital delay, its a lot more subtle. You don't get a full volume exact copy of what you play, the delay is further away sounding and more broken up. Not right in your face. More vintage sounding,which i guess is by design. You can't get the wild space ship noises and alien sounds like with a digital delay. I always found those noises fun to play with but not much use for them musically. I found this pedal to much more usable then some digitals. It has a true bypass and dead silent switching, and doesn't give that sterile sound you get with digital. very smooth sounding. I like it. It may not be the be all end all delay for everybody but for the price ($70) its a cool effect to have in your rig.

Comment

Working...
      X