Traded my RR3 for an Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded my RR3 for an Amp

Ive been trying to sell my guitar to buy this amp, so funny thing there is one on craigs list so I get an :idea:. I e-mail the guy and im like hey dood will you take my guitar and little pratice amp for your amp? So we meet up tonight and he takes the trade, so I got me a Line 6 Spider III 120 watt 2x10 combo amp. I know its not the best amp but its the amp I wanted so now im happy I will be sure to post some new pics of my updated gear...peaCce BlitZ
    Last edited by blitz; 05-06-2009, 09:01 AM.

What year RR3 was it? depending what the price for the spider III is in the US I'm pretty sure the RR3 would have more value than the spider III..

Still if it's the amp you want then you got what you wanted out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
      What year RR3 was it? depending what the price for the spider III is in the US I'm pretty sure the RR3 would have more value than the spider III..

Still if it's the amp you want then you got what you wanted out of it...
      The RR3 was a 2001 model that the body was pretty beatup on and had some hum im sure it was a ground. The amp is only a few months old and an older fellow had it and didnt play it that much so its in perfect condition. The RR3 just wasnt for me since im more into strat type body shapes now, all i have to do is find me a jackson dinky and I will be set.

Comment

Working...
      X