No announcement yet.

Amp Recommendations please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the ads in the mags and they're all like "3120" IN YOUR FACE!!! Any significance to the numbers other than they lost the rights to use "5150?"
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

i thought 3120 simply meant 3 channels, 120 watts...but i have paid too much attention to that amp, so i could be totally off....
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I bought a 3120 for 999.99 with cab at GC. Also picked up a Marshall cab to go with it. I don't think for the price you can get a better new amp and cab. It rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner View Post
          I bought a 3120 for 999.99 with cab at GC. Also picked up a Marshall cab to go with it. I don't think for the price you can get a better new amp and cab. It rocks!!
          Jeez that's cheap, and I was impressed! I'm going back today to check it out! It might be a half stack that I'll get for my son. That gives me an excuse to get another toy.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

thanks for the help guys.
            After an hour trying it out with his PRS, he went for the Peavey Valveking 212, as so far, loves it

Comment

Working...
            X