No announcement yet.

Pedal boards.Whatcha got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Learn how to spell your words correctly before you come back with something :idea:

Comment

My favorite album (till now) was Speak English or Die:think:

PS
      Im glad you are out of the closet again(pic is back):ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by butrus View Post
        My favorite album (till now) was Speak English or Die:think:

PS
        Im glad you are out of the closet again(pic is back):ROTF:
        And how many foreign languages do you speak Mr.Poliglot?

Comment

Originally posted by kennslp View Post
          Wow those look a lot like mine, which came from here:

http://www.nycpedalboards.com/

A pic:

-Kenn
          tell us about that EQ pedal? I dont think Ive seen one before. Is it programmable? as in, you can have a few diff settings? That might just be freakin killer!

Comment

I have a Boss GT-10 if that counts.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by butrus View Post
              And how many foreign languages do you speak Mr.Poliglot?
              I dont think anyone understands what the fuck you are saying so just shut your cock hole. I speak 3 other languages if you must know French, German, and Spanish so now all you need to do is Lock It UP

Comment

Originally posted by blitz View Post
                I dont think anyone understands what the fuck you are saying so just shut your cock hole. I speak 3 other languages if you must know French, German, and Spanish so now all you need to do is Lock It UP
                :ROTF:
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

HERE..............

CURRENT GEAR SET UP
                  2005 JACKSON SOLOIST
                  1989 JACKSON KING V
                  1984 JACKSON RR
                  AXE FX II
                  MESA BOOGIE 2:90
                  DMC GROUND CONTROL PRO
                  FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER
                  (2) MESA BOOGIE 4X12 RECTO CABINETS
                  (2) MESA BOOGIE 2X12 RECTO CABINETS

Comment

Thats like nothing compared to 30 Pakistanian dialects I have mastered+sloppy english

I HAVE AN APOLOGY TO MAKE(LETS BURRY THE HATCH)
                    Your pedalbord is not gay,Its girlie

This is the DIY pedalboard I was talking about(OT and shite)
                    Last edited by butrus; 05-22-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Lmao Girly??? well you need to update your pedals a little the only 2 I see that are worth anything is the Blackstar and the Vox Wah. I bet you get a shit load of noise out of those BOSS pedals you have there. And at least I have room to put all of my pedals LOL. My New Wah should be in tomorrow peeps wooo!

Comment

Originally posted by blitz View Post
                        Lmao Girly??? well you need to update your pedals a little the only 2 I see that are worth anything is the Blackstar and the Vox Wah. I bet you get a shit load of noise out of those BOSS pedals you have there. And at least I have room to put all of my pedals LOL. My New Wah should be in tomorrow peeps wooo!
                        what you talkin' 'bout, Willis? Of the 13 pedals in his pic, only 3 are Boss. I dig the classic Maxons too, and although I haven't tried one, the OCD is supposed to be pretty nice.

Conversely, you've popped down your local music store & picked up the Digitech Starter's Kit & a pedal case with skulls'n'crossbones
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          what you talkin' 'bout, Willis? Of the 13 pedals in his pic, only 3 are Boss. I dig the classic Maxons too, and although I haven't tried one, the OCD is supposed to be pretty nice.

Conversely, you've popped down your local music store & picked up the Digitech Starter's Kit & a pedal case with skulls'n'crossbones
                          Maxon does indeed make nice pedals. Funny you should mention the OCD, just last night I was slamming the front end of my Marshall Randy Rhoads head with it and that combo flat out rocks! I also just got a Guyatone MR2 which is a now discontinued little reverb pedal and Van Halen tone is just a click away! I'll upload pix of my latest pedal board soon.
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

Every BOSS pedal I have ever owned has noise out the ass. I have had new and used, so I tried one of the digitech hardwire pedals and to my surprise no damn noise. It may be different for others but I dont have to run a noise gate with my setup and its super quiet with no tone suckage. I did give them a compliment on a couple of pedals they had . And the pedal board itself is nice in the way that its super wide super long and dosent weigh a ton. I still have room to put my other pedals when they come in.

Comment

Boss pedals are finky about the power supply or they get noisey. I run a Voodlabs Pedal PowerII with my Boss pedals and get the Made In Japan Boss effects when possible.

If you daisy chain or run a battery they will get loud.

Comment

Yup,
                                BBE Supa Charger does it for me.No noise there.
                                Also Mogami/Neutrik combo is wery durable and quiet.
                                Most of my Boss pedals are moded by MonteAllums(lots of room for improvement there)Altho only TU2 is geting used lately.
                                But have to remind you that lots of famous guitar players used/use Boss pedals with great results.Lots of times we crave for their sounds.
                                And,that red thing is TB pedal loper(surch what that thing does,if you are so ignorant)I need it most for that vintage flanger.Also a great device to turn a couple of pedals at once without tapdancing

Read this,you might lurn something
                                http://www.guitarplayer.com/article/chairmen-boards/apr-08/35211
                                Last edited by butrus; 05-26-2009, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X